IVRPhone is a general purpose Interactive Voice Response application which helps business owners to provide automated customer response with relatively small startup cost compared to high end customer service applications. The application requires that the computer has a voice modem installed. Most modems that are sold in the market for dial up internet access also have voice capabilities which are seldom used. Instead of forcing small business owners to go for expensive hardware and software to provide automated voice response to customers this application provides interactive response at relatively small startup cost using the voice modem.
* IVR- Interactive voice response system allows you to easily create complex voice responses depending on the callers input. IVR can be interfaced with external database with very little effort. Both static and dynamic responses can be created. IVR will be an invaluable asset in providing automated customer service 24/7 in any language.
* Answering Machine- Answering machine handles the incoming call when the call is is not answered after a user specified number of rings. Previously recorded voice greeting of the user is played back. The caller is prompted to leave a voice message which will be recorded. Unlimited number of voice mail boxes can be created and unlimited number of voice messages can be left by callers. Only limitation is the amount of free disk space on the computer.
* AVM- Automated voice messaging system allows user to schedule calls to multiple numbers and leave a pre recorded voice message. Call statistics will be recorded for later use.
* Telephone- Make and receive calls using the user friendly dialpad. All incoming and outgoing call information are recorded for later use.
* Operating System- Windows XP.
* CPU- Pentium 3 or later with at least 128MB RAM.
* Modem- Most modems are supported.